English Summer Course program in London for 28 days at LSC-Stanton Language Institute.
“For 11-17 years old”
This program is the MOU between BANRAKPASA School and LSC-Stanton Language Institute which has been certified by British Council Institute and England government.
Throughout the course students will be living with a host family (More information will be given before travel date). There will be a Thai teacher accompany with the students. Parents can be assured about the safety of your children. Students will be provided with 3 meals, spend time with host family, exchange cultures and host will take care about travelling to school.
LSC-Stanton Language Institute has modern classroom, multi-media equipment, high-speed internet connection and other facilities around the campus. During the 4-week, students will participate in Intensive English class with native-speaker teachers (60-hour in total), sports and activities, and also field trips to many places such as London Eye, Madam Tus Saud’s, Greenwich Royal Observatory, Kensington’s Palace, British Museum, St. James Park, Oxford Street, M&M World, Leicester Square, Millennium Bridge, Westfield, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Museum of London, National History Museum, Camden Lock Market, Piccadilly Circus, China Town.
Program duration : 1 – 28 April 2017
Program Fee : 169,000 TH Baht
1. Age between 11-17 years old or studying in junior high school, high school.
2. Has good health and has no medical problems that will be difficulties in living abroad.
3. Follow rules of the program. Has intention in studying and will not ask for early return.
1. Send 1 application form and 1 copy of your passport
2. Pay registration fee 30,000 Baht (part of program fee)
* Remarks: Application close on 31 December 2016
Program fee coverage
4-week English course
UK Visa application fee
Round-trip economy class plane ticket and airport tax fee
Shuttle bus from airport and all transportation fees
Travel and Health Insurance (1,000,000 Baht limit)
Host family – 2 student/family
3 meals per day and packed-lunch.
Entrance fees for all places in London according to the program
Visiting Oxford University and Cambridge University campuses
Orientation before travelling and souvenir
*Remarks: Free SIM card and VIP discount at outlet shopping mall
Not in the program fee coverage
Personal expenses (around 100 pounds/week)
Additional expenses (overweight baggage fee, passport fee, telephone fee and other)
Optional: 3-day trip to Scotland and Highland for 15,000 TH Baht.
When students send application form, acknowledgement form and pay 30,000 Baht of deposit money (deposit money is not given back in any case), BANRAKPASA school will inform you the due date of the left amount.
Let’s Study Abroad with BANRAKPASA school!
1. Feel Comfortable: Representative teacher from Banrakpasa school will accompany with the students throughout the course.
2. Reliable: We collaborate with agency from LSC institute which located in London city. Students and teachers will be convenient in living there.
3. Safe: The campus has good environment, people are kind. Parents can be assured in safety of your children. Every outdoor field trip will be supervised be Thai and foreign teachers. Students and teachers will have each other’s phone number to contact in any time.
4. Care: Host families are well chosen and will be checked regularly.